(The Return of) Ignatz, by Sam Heldman

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Ignatz and his siblings
After a long period of no blogging at all, I suddenly find myself blogging all over the place.

Ignatz here is still #1 in my heart, of course.

But there is also the Labor Blog, a group blog headed by Nathan Newman, where from time to time I post things like this which probably make Nathan think that I am a bourgeois dude rather than a true believer in the movement. I am a true believer in the movement, though I suppose that I have to admit that anybody with a bichon frise in his lap probably is at some level a bourgeois dude when you get right down to it.

And also, starting today or sometime soon, I will be adding some words to the site Appellate Law and Practice, a site that will not be interesting to you unless you're a lawyer, but if you're a lawyer you may find it to be a very useful thing. It is, essentially, a way of keeping current as to the opinions that are issued by the various federal circuit courts. My beat will be the Eleventh. In the old days if you wanted to stay current on appellate developments you had to grab the softbound orange volumes of the F.2d and then F.3d when they came into the office, and flip through the cases or the topical index to see what cases had been decided a month or so previously. Now all you have to do is skim through a website once in a while. Sweet. Check it out.

posted by sam 3:23 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

 


email: first name@last name dot net